[ak-ses-uh-ree] adj: contributing to a general effect; supplementary; subsidiary. [ak-ses-uh-riz] verb: to fit or equip with accessories.

Monday, April 2, 2012

so we meet again

So, I've "attempted" to blog once before. It didn't work out so well. Not exactly sure why I'm giving it another go, but to say I've been given a "prompting" of sorts would be a fair way to describe it. Before I embark on this adventure again I should probably fill you in on who I am. 

Who am I? 

That's a fabulous question. I am a simple yet complex girl. 

I love life. I love my husband. I love our animals. I love the road that God has brought me on the get to where I am. All of the twists and turns, the ups and downs, the unknowns, the "what if's", the shoulda/woulda/coulda's, the leaps and falls...they all brought me to this place. To this time. To my place in this life. God has had His hand all over it. Even when I've tried to figure it all out on my own, He always brings me back. 

I am in my early 30's, and a newlywed---totally against the grain for this southerner. I am a "mom" to 3 furry babies (Mazzie, Lola, & Gabby). Real kids are in our future, but when God's timing allows for us. Adoption has always been on my heart, and my husbands, and one day will become a reality. My family-old and new-are my everything.

I'm a leader, yet I don't mind following if I believe in what you stand for. I like being center stage but get incredibly nervous doing so.

I can't make a decision to save my life! I have about 7 favorite colors depending on the day and my mood. I don't just have "friends", I have "best friends". I have a passion for caring for those around me..whatever that looks like. I am a city girl, but love the countryside. I'm a hopeless crafter--literally. I am crazy into fashion and decorating. If I could change my decorating style daily, I would. I tend to change it up on the fashion front- I don't like to be put in a certain "genre".  I am a modern girl, but love the warmth of vintage goodies.

My faith is my rock. I don't know what I would do without it. I'm in no way perfect. I screw up daily. I have strong convictions, yet I try my best not judge. It's not my job thankfully!

I love reading. I used to be a major music junkie, now I am so far behind it's a bit of a joke. I love sports. Football season is my favorite. CofC basketball isn't far behind (my hubs would be so proud!). I always want to be on the go. I have a travel bug. Always have and probably always will. I get antsy sitting still, but love to nap. I've recently discovered I really like to work out--but only when a competition is involved. I'm very competitive, but not to a fault.

So yeah, there ya go. A summary of me!


No comments: