[ak-ses-uh-ree] adj: contributing to a general effect; supplementary; subsidiary. [ak-ses-uh-riz] verb: to fit or equip with accessories.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

swap this

Take me to the SWAP MEET
[or just sign me up for [an online] one!]

So, over the past few weeks, I've participated--or am currently participating-- in an online SWAP.  One of my best friends, Bonnie Ferrell from BonnBonnBoutique, has been hosting these super cute online swaps. She is incredibly crafty--although she begs to differ (just one look at her Etsy shop will prove me right!). Her co-host was another one of my super crafty girlfriends, Tiffany Pate, from Mommy Sassy Pants.  She is a crochet junkie, with a heart for creating for others. Check out her online store Picot Designs!  (I absolutely love these ladies & their creative selves).

Anywho, it's a fun and creative way to start connections amongst bloggers, who otherwise wouldn't normally connect. And, you get cute goodies in the process. And, who doesn't love receiving stuff in the mail?!

In my opinion, it's a brilliant idea.


Well, my first swap was a mug swap.

How CUTE is that?! I see many bonding moments in our future :) Thank you Melissa!!! 

Check out Melissa's blogs: 

I know...3 blogs?! I can hardly keep up with one! Ha. But, she is a super talented, devoted, passionate lady, and has a knack for this blogging thing. Obviously. :) I can't wait to learn more about, and from, my new blogging buddy. 

Thanks for hosting such a fabulous swap Bonnie & Tiffany! Looking forward to connecting with more ladies in the future...and for more fun goodies to show up on my doorstep!

Speaking of......Next swap: Earrings....... I can't wait!
(I'm a bit of an earring junkie.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the mug! Its adorable! So glad ya'll had fun!

Melissa said...

Yay! I am so glad you like it! I can't wait to start bonding with mine either! (And we both blogged about our mugs today)Thanks for the nice comments about me and my blogs. I look forward to being blogging buddies!
This was my first swap and I just signed up for the earring one too!