[ak-ses-uh-ree] adj: contributing to a general effect; supplementary; subsidiary. [ak-ses-uh-riz] verb: to fit or equip with accessories.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

the dumb W word again.

Why is it SO difficult 
to lose 10 stupid pounds?!


Seriously. 
I'm working out like a mad woman. 
Eating way better. 
Watching my adult beverage intake. (yes. I love beer)

I'm seeing definition set in on my arms. 
And in my legs.
And my rear seems to be moving in the right direction (up instead of down).
And I know I know I know...if I've heard it once, I've heard it a gillion times....my tummy will be the last area to change...blah blah blah. I heard ya.

Some days my jeans fit better than others.
Some days they are still a bit snug---but mostly just in the waist line. 
The back thigh area is a little loose which is good I guess.
Would much rather it the waist area though. 

BUT.....
I can't escape the scale.  
IT"S NOT MOVING!!!!!!
And, like I've said before...I'm not the scale type of gal.
HA!
Who am I kidding?! 
I've totally become that girl. 
UGHHHHHH
I don't want to be that girl--> Obsessed by what a number says on a stupid scale. Or by what a size says in my clothes. [I'm so becoming that girl & I don't like it!]

Just never had to pay any attention to it before. 
I am going insane here. 
I am not throwing in the towel.
No way. 

I am actually enjoying working out.
Its an escape to focus on me.
Gather my thoughts.
Chat with God.
Pray--(when I'm not cussing my trainer for trying to kill me--[Just being honest people])

I'm just frustrated to no end at this point. 
There has got to be something I can do to move this along. 
Right?!?! 
Anyone.......

1 comment:

Sarah said...

When you do things the right way, it takes way longer. You will be grateful in the long run. Sure you could do stuff that pulls off some water weight, but that isn't permanent.
I have never lost those last fives pounds from having the twins, even though I eat WAY healthier. But, what keeps me motivated is when I do go and eat something gross (like fast food or stuff like that) and I feel TERRIBLE physically afterwards. So, despite the number on the scale. I know that at the very least I am helping my body feel better.
I think you look beautiful for what it's worth.